Bring it on, luhhhsaaa !

For those who are desperately looking for others mistake, u hve done a really big mistake :) congratulation suckerrrr. so Thank you

Friday, November 12, 2010

Careful

Im writing this while listening to Paramore`s song – careful. Its cool. Eventhough my voice sounds like crap when I sing, I still enjoy it haha. Im proud of it. Careful, I think everybody should beware of all the things that occur these days. Example : flood, earthquake, murder, kidnap, accident. Pheww, it gives me goosebump when I talk about it. Im sooooooooo scared, I mean terrified when I heard about kidnapping. It is my worst nightmare. Just imagine if you are the one that been kidnapped, what will you do ?

I will :
1. Bite the kidnapper until he bleeds and slowly die.
2. Hit them using anything that I have in hand, such as phone, purse etc.
3. Scream until they scared haha XD ( can I ? )
4. Spit on their faces ( the more, the better ) haha yuckss im sooo disgusting
5. Make fool of them haha XD ( again, can I ? )

Pheww, I really wish they will not kidnap me. Trust me kidnappers, I got nothing. Haha except for my skinny body and fragile bones XD it’s a waste hihi. If you want to, try on Farah XD

No comments: