Bring it on, luhhhsaaa !

For those who are desperately looking for others mistake, u hve done a really big mistake :) congratulation suckerrrr. so Thank you

Friday, November 12, 2010

The messages that I love

I am sorry for being stupid and not knowing what to say to make you stay,
If you are alone, I will be your shadow.
If you want to cry, I will be your shoulder.
If you want a hug, I will be your pillow.
If you need to be happy, I will be your smile but anytime you need a love, I will just be me..

I can only be with you in my dream, so let me sleep forever..

I won’t tell anyone that your voice is my favourite sound..

I wish you can tell me that you love me all the time because I don’t want you to love anyone else

A perfect love needs honesty, sacrifices, trust, commitment, passion, excitement, sincerity, loyalty, you and me..

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever. Nobody gonna take me higher, I must stick with you. You know how to appreciate me, I must stick with you my baby. Nobody gonna make me feel this way, I must stick with you.

No comments: